THE FURNACE WON'T TURN ON
1. Check the Furnace switch - in your mechanical room there is a furnace switch, (looks like a light switch, sometimes in red) make sure the switch is in the ON position
2. Check the electrical panel - make sure that the furnace breaker is on.
3. Check the furnace filter - dirty filters will significantly restrict air flow and in some cases prevent the furnace from coming on.
4. Check your Thermostat - Make sure it is set to "Heating" and try setting the temperature at least 5 degrees higher than the current room temperature. If your thermostat requires batteries, replace them.
5. Properly secure the front panel on the Furnace - some will not operate if the panel is not pressed in all the way.
6. Ensure the vents and Registers are open and unblocked - If the furnace is running but your rooms are not getting warmer, make sure there are no rugs, furniture etc blocking the supply and return vents in your home.
If these steps do not get you back up and running, BOOK ONLINE or give us a call at 778-821-2665 to book a service call with one of our technicians.